The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4, 2014


Jamie 

It's not every day that I dinosaur hatches in your kitchen! Or maybe it is with the birthday fairy around! I have been so spoiled every day this week with magical treats showing up like trailmarkers on the way to my birthday! Thank you, Shannon! It took a few days for this little guy to be coaxed out but yesterday morning, as I came down to grab a cup of coffee, there he was! He totally makes me smile!


Shannon

I can't believe I forgot to post this yesterday, it must have been the over excitement of getting all the pieces to play Just Dance! Sadly it looks like the because I have a different system than Jamie, that I have a different world stage so we can't play together :( More testing to be done, but that's what it looks like atm. It is a lot of fun to play, but is different not having a controller you hold in your hand. Lots of little adjustmenets, who knew that I got so lazy on the left hand movements, hehehe.


Suzie

Two days in a row I got to the library! Which is close to where I am in this photo but I live much farther towards the mountains, LOL. See that Grouse Mountain had snow on it for skiing? Oh man, don't think I'll be walking there again for a bit, that was tough. But good!

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Nothing like a little magic from the birthday fairy to make your day. Nice!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad the dino is starting to hatch Jamie, how exciting! And I love the idea of trailmarkers to your birthday...woohoo!! It's almost here, yippee!!

Wow, back to the library for more Suzie? that's hardcore! I'm a little confused...did you walk all the way to the mountain? That would be a crazy far walk! And they should keep the snow just on the mountain, no more snow in Vancouver! Boo to that!

Late at from me!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh what a bummer Shannon! They have a different system? I'm so glad you can play though, that is awesome. It's so much fun!

I didn't want to give away where I live, LOL. I live towards the mountains but not near them, I guess is the best way to put it. Yes, that is way too far for me! I agree, snow on the mountain only! It's raining right now. I love that sound in December and I saw pansies growing under a tree downtown today! Man, I love it here.

Shannon said...

OH! I see, it's an incognito neighbourhood picture, hehe. Knowing it's far-ish totally makes sense. And yes, ..snow can stay on the mountains, and pansies growing in December for the win.