The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014

Jamie

It was so great filming with you guys yesterday - and chatting afterwards too. I love sharing and exploring all sorts of possibilities together. Here's to expert beginners!


Shannon

I am soooooooooooooooo excited to see Star Trek: The Next Generation back on Netflix. It went poof! in December when I was just a season and a half away from finishing my re-watch. Now the question is to continue writing about the episodes, or just watch and enjoy.


July 3, 2014

Suzie

I picked these from my own strawberry patch. Had them with milk and sugar, the way I have always loved them. Delish!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is awesome news Shannon! Probably back by popular demand, LOL. I am so glad you get to keep watching.

Shannon said...

I love seeing pictures from other perspectives of the stART calls! It was so much fun chatting together this week, I wonder what we'll get up to next time.

What a beautiful strawberry picture Suzie, looks straight out of a magazine. I'm so glad you got to enjoy ones from your own patch, that's absolutely lovely Suzie.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I totally missed that photo from stART Jamie! I love getting together too, it's awesome.

Thank you Shannon. After we talked about trying to capture the colour red with definition, I worked really hard on this photograph of the strawberries. It is such a treat to indulge in eating them too and I have been sharing them with people viewing the house too!