The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014

Jamie

So many amazing birthday photos to choose from for Shannon's big day! I love this portrait of the birthday girl at brunch. We had a great day, enjoying good food, an inspiring film and great company! Plus... there was dancing!


Shannon

Birthday Breakfast with Jamie! It was just the beginning of a full day of birthday goodness. *happy*


Suzie

Reg and I had a second showing last night so we went out for food and ended up at Dairy Queen! Reg got a classic banana split and I indulged in my favourite: caramel… When we got back to the house people were still outside chatting so we're taking that as a good sign. We just drove on of course, LOL.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my those look absolutely scrumptious Suzie! Caramelly goodness is where I would go. Now I'm craving soft serve ice cream and caramel! Yum!

Suzie Ridler said...

Love this photo of you both!!! Yay to celebrating your birthday together Shannon. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay to birthday celebrations! What a wonderful time - from brunch to movies to dancing (Yay new songs!) to Hakka Chinese food, cake and cupcakes!! GREAT day! Happy birthday, Boo!

I almost feel like the ice cream was a part of the birthday day, hehe. I don't remember the last time I went to a Dairy Queen. Now I've got my sights set on a hot fudge sundae this summer!