The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, July 25, 2014

July 25, 2014

Jamie

After guitar class, Justin and I went for a great walk along Bloor Street. I love the ROM building (I know not everyone does!), including how you can get such interesting shots in it! You can see us right there in the centre with our guitars across our backs!


Shannon

Birthday possum! Yes, birthday week continues and I absolutely love this card Jamie made me. :)


Suzie

Books of empowerment keep coming via the library for me. I didn't realize that these two books were written by the same author. Yup, definitely a theme of trying to be strong and successful going on here.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is the cutest birthday card ever! OMG, adorable. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like the card, Shannon. I had such a good time making it for you!

Suzie, those books look fascinating. I'll look forward to hearing how you find them. How was the badass one?

Shannon said...

Ah, many reflective surfaces are always great photo ops! Awesome to see you got a chance to do a walkabout near the ROM!

Those books look awesome Suzie! I wonder if one is a sequel to the other? I think it's awesome you are getting so many great books from the library.

Suzie Ridler said...

Very cool shot Jamie!!! I'm so happy you and Justin are guttering away. :)

The Badass book is definitely my favourite so far but I haven't had much time to look at them, unfortunately. Hopefully soon!