The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014 Random Pic

Jamie 

For random this week I decided to search 7-13 in my pictures and this is what came up! A trip to the Kitchen Store!


Shannon

One of my favourite random things is to see what Netflix recommends after watching a film. I never know what they are going to suggest!

 

Suzie

This is our front hall. You can tell we haven't had home viewings in the last couple of days when you can discover more than one pair of shoes by the front door.

5 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love this pic of your shoes. What a moment in time! Love the blue plaid mary janes. Awesome!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I love that picture Jamie! I hope it's OK that I shared it on Facebook?!

Yup, that's our life right now, crazy shoes but I wore the plaid Mary Janes to a foodie event and even wore a skirt! Nice to have some fun in there as well as work shoes.

Shannon said...

Kitchen Store memories goodness! That's a fun way to find a random picture Jamie!

Wow, that's a lot of shoes Suzie! I'm digging those plaid ones. I'm sure it's a relief to not have to keep things as tidy for a bit.


Late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

I love how you have set things up with Netflix like that Shannon and that their suggestions continue to be a mystery.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, I love this assortment of random!