The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014

Jamie

Yesterday feels like such a monumental day because I started to learn cables! Youll see this in start but I had to share because it really was the big thing of the day yesterday. I'm so proud of myself, especially considering a just really learned purling again last week!


Shannon

I rejigged my desk set up so now I can write at the desk! I'm so excited. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. Now if I can just find a desktop picture I like. Although the green is fun :)



Suzie

I didn't do much yesterday other than lots of laundry and put together a quick video from the Chefs for Oceans event on the weekend.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Look at the green!!! And yay for being able to write at your desk now Shannon.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Great new setup, Shannon! That is awesome you can now right at your desk. What a treat.

The video is great, Suzie! I especially loved your photography!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the compliments on the new set up, it's working out well so far.

Way to go on learning cables Jamie! They look awesome. I am thrilled that you dove in and look like you've picked it up in no time!

Laundry is always a good thing to get done, Suzie! And getting a video done is awesome too, I loved the closing of the video.

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you both! I'm glad you liked the video and yes, the photography was fun to insert and I hope made the video "move" well.

Jamie, cables is a big deal! I can't believe you just started to knit again and you are already doing cables. Amazing and it looks awesome!