The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 5, 2017


Suzie

Had just enough time to do a very short workout and then add frosting to the mini cupcakes before class. I was going to use my new piping tips but they require new bags which I didn't have time to figure out. Oh well, guess I gotta bake something else! Sad class is over. Came home with a migraine and rested. Been super stressed lately. I can't seem to get enough rest.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those mini cupcakes are just delightful Suzie! I am sorry to hear the new tips need new bags, gah! That's one challenge with equipement... sometimes the equipment needs equipment! I hope you can get into another art class with the next season, it sounded like this one was really great for ya.