The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, April 14, 2017

April 14, 2017


Jamie

Working from home, it is so nice to have the kittens as company though sometimes you get looks like this one from Shibumi, "What are you doing? You're meant to be playing avec moi!" It's been nice the past few days to have Shannon over too! This is a very busy month for me with taxes and setting up the spring/summer season, so it's lovely to have company when I take a rare and much-needed break.


Shannon

Ahhhh it's nice to be back to The Willow Tree! I've been taking a rest after the visit, and one of the nice things about that is having company! Including a very longer-than-arms-length-away Escher who kept me company at breakfast!



Suzie

Having the people I write about being happy about my article totally made my day. That and talking to Jason of course.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, Shannon, I love that photo. That's Escher's way, isn't it? He likes to be close but not too close! I am so glad you could spend some time here - with us and with the kittens.

Suzie, what a wonderful post. Your pictures are so beautiful. I wanted to go there immediately. It reminded me particularly of when Justin and I were in Nice. I'm so glad that they liked the article! It's awesome to see your work appreciated!

Shannon said...

I was happy to be a visitor at Chez JJ, Jamie! And Shibumi is sooooo cute. She definitely has the 'play with me!!' look. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and the kittens! I hope that the busy-ness and the tax stuff goes well.

Sounds like an awesome day all around Suzie! Way to go on making a good connection with the bakery!! Woohoo! And talking to Jason! How wonderful!

Suzie Ridler said...

Hello kittens! Glad they were there to keep you both company and welcome back Shannon. I gotta say, that photo of Escher is quite hysterical.

So glad you liked the post and it was great to feel like I was in Paris for a while, sounds like they did a good job really creating that France atmosphere. Yes, it was great to talk to Jay. Had tons of tech issues though but we finally made it work.