The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16, 2017

Jamie

Yesterday was a very productive day. As we start to seriously consider doing a reno, we're both inspired to go through our things and really decide what we want to keep and what we want to let go of. (Don't worry, we're keeping the cats, lol. I only took cat pictures yesterday). I went through my clothes, which I have been having a hard time doing lately and managed to clear 1 1/2 bags full. We dropped some stuff at Value Village and did a little shop while we were there. I found some treasures, including an Escada dress that fits me like it was made for me. I am taking that as a good sign.



Suzie

Got out to Choir! Choir! Choir! which was so much fun. It was great to see Nobu in person this time. The patter between him and Daveed was hysterical, I laughed the entire time. It was so lovely to sing soprano too and let my crazy high voice just go! It inspired me to look into the rock choir here which will not be the same of course but it will give me a fun non-food activity to participate in which I have been looking for.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for big positive changes! It's hard letting clothes go but so fantastic you found something that fits you well. That is a good sign.

Late add from me.

Shannon said...

Way to go on doing some clearing Jamie. I think it's a very good sign that a great fitting dress showed up when you donated stuff. Moving that energy really helps. And I LOVE this picture!!!

Wow, I had no idea that Choir was doing a West Coast awesomeness. That is so wonderful you made it out to it Suzie! The rock choir sounds like a great idea too, I hope that is a lot of fun!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thanks for the support! It feels so good. I've been at a stuck place with my clothes for a while so it is awesome to have some momentum!

Suzie, I'm so glad that you got out to choir and had a wonderful time - and that Nobu was there this time! Yay!! Now you have had the true choir experience with "Dabu"! Yay to singing in your true soprano voice. Wonderful!

Suzie Ridler said...

It's true, that photo of the kittens is incredible!

Yes, they have been here before but it was during snow time and they were doing Bieber, LOL. So glad I made it this time and yes, the "Dabu" experience is one in a million. OMG, I laughed!!!