The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 25, 2017



Shannon

Horror in the Afternoon! It was so much fun to get creeped out watching I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In the House with Suzie this afternoon. And it is a Canadian film to boot! So much fun!




Suzie

Definitely the highlight of today was Horror in the Afternoon with Shannon! Despite it being so bright it was hard to see what was going on a lot of the time, it was fascinating to watch. Shannon, did you watch it on your TV? OMG, why didn't I think of that?! LOL. Also made short ribs for the first time and used the Instant Pot. Total treat.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, did you watch the movie on your TV? Why didn't I think of that! So much fun hanging out yesterday.

Shannon said...

Horror in the Afternoon was so much fun Suzie! And yes, I did watch it on my TV. I wondered if you were watching it on laptop or TV given you were in the room with the TV. I can listen to Netflix from the TV into headphones, which is how I can do that without the sound coming through my mic.

Tech stuff aside,... omg, those short ribs look amazing! How were they?

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh no way! LOL. I kept seeing you look forward as though you were looking at the screen like I was because it was hard to see what was going on. Oh wow, listen to Netflix into the headphones? That's so cool! I wish I could do that.

The ribs were amazing!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm so glad you guys got to get together for Horror in the afternoon. I bet it was a treat. And wow, those ribs look am-AAAAY-zing. WTG, Suzie.

Shannon said...

Yeah Suzie, we both did the screen-squint during the movie! I think horror movies do that cant'-see-anything on purpose thing. It was also really sunny out, hehe. I LOVE listening to Netflix (or YouTube, or Gaming) in headphones. It's one of the reasons I chose a PS4, because you put the headphones in the controller. It's soooo good.