The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17, 2017

Jamie

I am a little surprised to say that during this lovely weather, I have gone out for a run - twice! Yesterday was just lovely. People were out, smiling and saying hi. I forgot how much I love the way my brain takes in the neighbourhood when I am out for a run. I always sit down at my desk and write for a bit when I come back because it fills me up with so much inspiration. That might be the real reason to get out there!


Shannon

I've been having some fun doing vlogs about film, including sharing how I'm randomly picking stuff to actual watch + reaction vlogs. I don't think I'm all that articulate in them, but I'm having a lot of fun doing them.



Suzie

Went down to Spanish Banks in the city and wow, the tide was OUT! Reg said it was extra "out there" because of the full moon in spring. People were all over the exposed "beach" as a result, way out in what is usually ocean. Lots of paddle borders were out and this one gave up on the paddling and just flew the kite instead.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go on getting out for a run (again!) Jamie! I am so impressed that you can retain so much from your run, and it sounds like a wonderful way to enjoy the neighbourhood. And it looks like spring is really springing with this plant getting all green! So pretty!

For a moment I thought I saw a mechanical Nessie in that pic, Suzie! Nice to hear that the unusual tide got people and out and about. And even flying kites! I hope you had a good time!

Suzie Ridler said...

What on earth is that Jamie?! What a wild plant and so happy to hear you're getting out and enjoying the neighbourhood.

Shannon, love that you're having fun vlogging, that is awesome.

It was so weird to see the bottom of the ocean like that! Yes, lots of people out even though it is still quite chilly here.