The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Random: April 5, 2015

Jamie After a chat with Shannon this week I realized that my new computer could handle my Project 365s better than the laptop and so I immersed myself in completing 2012 and now, 2013. Of course, what will forever in my mind be known as The Year of Loss was very tender. Reliving it in this way was very healing for me and I think in the years to come I will be glad that I created this. I'm sharing it in case you feel the same but also know that you may not want to take yourself on this journey. It is entirely up to you. I hope I honoured Mom and this time in the video. For me, I saw how I turned to family, flowers and beauty, walks, solitude and the garden to nourish my heart during this difficult time.

No comments: