The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23, 2015

Jamie 

Yesterday I was on the phone with my friend Tanya, sharing with her an idea that I've been against for years that I'm actually considering pursuing and when I looked out the window I saw this big bird head directly my way and land in the tree outside the window. This beautiful hawk sat there for a good while. Even when I opened the door to take a picture, he just looked at me. If that's not a blessing, I don't know what is!


Shannon

I know you both saw this yesterday on Facebook, but I had to share again as I'm SO EXCITED to finally have a return date for The Deadliest Catch. I will say, I'm not impressed this year we are 3 weeks behind the US airing. I'll have to go unfollow all the fan pages on Facebook for the show and the ships to avoid spoilers but it will be worth it. I was getting leery we wouldn't get to see it at all! But I'm glad we will :)


Suzie

Well at least Wednesday was a little different! Reg took me to get the home sleeping test. Not sure I am going to need a CPAC yet but it wouldn't surprise me. Last hole in my head to plug up when I sleep. Tonight Reg is going to help me put on all the gear and they want me to get at least six hours sleep. If I don't, I have to walk around the house wearing it which would be extra weird. So hope I sleep tonight.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, he is gorgeous!!! And yes, what a sign. Wow, a hawk in the hood. Fabulous.

Shannon, so weird that in Canada the show is going to be behind but I am glad that it's going to air.

Shannon said...

That is so amazing you saw a hawk at such a serendipidous time Jamie! How exciting. That's an awesome sign :)

Wow, that CPAC stuff looks intense Suzie. I hope the test proves you don't need it, or that it helps. That would kind of freak me out to have to wear but then again I sleep on my back and I know other people would freak out with that! Good for you for testing it out. Fingers crossed it goes well.

I am surprized we are so behind too! Well, at least it's going to air. This is the 11th year of the show, I feel like I actually know the people on the boats! I am cheering for them that they have good seasons and no one gets hurt.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It was amazing to see the hawk. I've been looking up symbolism and mostly it's a message to pay attention to the messages around you, to really tune in. Interestingly that's the same message as the Osho Zen card that keeps turning up! I've got to make sure I'm listening!

Shannon, I'm so glad you're going to get to watch your show! That's too bad it's so far behind but I'm glad it's here for you!

Suzie, I hope that the exploration of the CPAP is enlightening. I know many people who get great benefit out of it. Maybe it will work wonders!

Suzie Ridler said...

I still can't get over that hawk!

I'm glad Deadliest Catch is back for you too Shannon.

The testing has been a nightmare. I might have to do it again all weekend. Battery died last night so I don't know if they got enough intel. I really do hope it ends up helping too. Just me and tech lately, ugh!