The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015

Jamie 

This entire week is really about feeling better and getting ready to share journaling with a large group of girls this Sunday for GDay Toronto! I've finished my presentation, created some lovely pics for it and yesterday did a run-through with Shannon and Justin being my audience! I'm feeling pretty good but also a little nervous - it's just so very important to me to transmit some magic to this beautiful girls! Wish me luck :)
 

Suzie

I have been taking photos via my computer recently (mostly laziness) and this is the next salad I am going to recipe test. As you saw Jamie, the last one was boring! I love all these things (although I am not sure when I am going to find pistachios around here) so hopefully I will like it. I love that you ca see my Salad Broccoli shirt in the image. I love that shirt.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, the broccoli shirt is just the right mix with this colourful salad. I hope you enjoy this one, Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Jamie, I just know you're going to rock the house!!! I really do. I wish I could be there and see it. You changed my life growing up, I know you're going to do it for other girls too.

Shannon said...

Your preparation, and presentation, for G Day was amazing Jamie! I was so excited to be a part of the test-group and that I got to play along. :)

I hope you had better luck with this salad Suzie, I know that there sounded like some very not that interesting ones (at least dressing-wise) so I hope this is a big win. Sometimes pistachios you can get at a bulk store or health food store. I hope you found some.