The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015


Shannon

It was nice to get out and about a bit, and I've had on my errand list for quite some time to pick up some stamps so off to the post office I went! There were lots of options, and when I asked about the special ones they pulled them out and offered the flowers ones first. I was like...what's that eyeball one? And it was DINOSAURS! If dinosaurs are an option, I am definitely picking them! WOOHOO to choice :)


Suzie

I took this photo of Wednesday of our front window. We have been getting such beautiful weather here, it's crazy. Thursday we just went out and did errands and had a lunch Reg hated so I prefer to remember the nice weather and not the stress of grocery shopping and stuff like that.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, that photo has such beautiful colours in it Suzie! I am sorry to hear that it was a tough and stressful day, but I am glad you found some beauty in it!

Another late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, great picture of the dinosaur stamps. Those are awesome!

Suzie, that picture is stellar! It reminds me of that coffee table book Mom and Dad used to have. Do you remember it?

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, that is so you! Dinosaurs, rawr!!! I love it.

You know, maybe that's why that image really, REALLY spoke to me. I can't say I remember the book but I remember the impression I think.