The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 25, 2015


Suzie

I think the whole sleep apnea thing ended up being a mess but they say they have enough intel but I seriously doubt it. Totally wiped me out so I decided to take on embroidery (the thing I have resisted the most lately) and use my light board and a very fine graphic pen to put on a Hello Kitty design onto fabric as a test. Screw traditional methods! This is my method and I'm going to try and make it work.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry to hear the sleep apnea testing was so messy, hopefully the data they have will be enough to know what to do next. I love that you are making up your own methods with new techniques, I look forward to seeing how this Hello Kitty embroidery turns out :)