The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7, 2014



Shannon

I'm totally loving the show Selfie. I rarely watch comedies, so when one really works for me it's such a treat. The flip side to it was that this one had me laughing so hard I was distracted from what I was doing and had to keep rewinding. It's such a fun show.



Suzie

I feel like I am reliving my childhood these days with some of the stuff I have been picking up. My crafts room needed more containers so I picked some up and got little bags for "crochet on the go" which was Power Puff Girls and Hello Kitty on them. Much cheaper than buying crochet needle carrying case from Michaels. It was a treat today to go out but man, there is weird energy out there. Four cars wouldn't stop for me on my walk so I am glad to still be around!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you have lots of awesome treasures there to enjoy Suzie! It's amazing how often a specifically purpose made something can be a lot more than what you can just find that works! I'm sorry to hear about all those cars though, that isn't nice to contend with. I'm glad you are still here too!! *hugs*

Suzie Ridler said...

That's great you have a show you love so much Shannon! Sometimes I just want a show that makes me laugh. I had that happen with The Mindy Project. I didn't like her at first but by the end of the third episode, I was hooked.

Thanks and thankfully the weird energy seems to be passing. And I love my little treasures too!