The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

Jamie

Since November 1 I've been working on creating the Year of Dreams book. So far it's been a  prety easy process of gathering all of the work I have done for the e-courses. I've got over 100 pages already and am thinking about how I can incorporate dreamboard stories throughout. It's amazing to see how many years have gone into this practice and what has come together from that time.



Shannon

I didn't take many pics this day, but I did Instagram a few including the start of my Morning Pages. Because the picture takes in portrait, but shows a square, I always forget it's in a rotation position that I rarely use. It looks soooooooooooooo long.


Suzie

We tried to get to the walk in clinic but there was a 4 hour wait and they said they were taking no other patients that day. So we ended up at Starbucks for hot chocolate and mocha instead. Apparently that is the norm at walk ins here since there are so few doctors.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love seeing these daily pics from you, Shannon. It feels like a good morning picture each day :)

Oh, Suzie, that sucks. I hope the hot chocolate and mocha was soothing and healing. Are you guys okay?

Suzie Ridler said...

Is that part of the NamBlam… November writing challenging Jamie? It's wonderful that you are able to bring everything together like that and yes, many many years of work! And magic. :)

Me too, love those photos Shannon and it's true, portrait photos can feel so long.

Reg has a hurt shoulder that won't heal and I'm out of meds. I'm actually waiting to go back this morning. Even though I was in line before it opened, I have an hour and a half wait so I came home. Can't wait for my doctor to call me!!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, 4 days and 100 pages. Now that's amazing, and really does show how much content you have and it's going to be so exciting to see it together as a book!

I'm so sorry to hear that the walk in clinic was a bust for yesterday. I hope you guys can get what you need soon. I too hope your doctor calls you soon!

I like to think of the pics of a Good Morning, so I'm so glad they come across that way. Even if they aren't always in, ahem, the morning.