The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6, 2014




Shannon

I know you've both seen this pic before, but it seemed to perfectly represent the day so I wanted to share it here too.


Suzie

Another crazy-dark day so I decided to hang out in my crafts room, work on a wire doll and hang out with Jamie! I love having your videos to keep me company which I craft. It rocks!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, that is the BEST picture! And it represents the day? I guess you were hanging out with Mr. Man a lot.

I totally forgot to do the update last night! So here it is.

Shannon said...

That's awesome that you get to hang out in your crafts room and hang out with Jamie! I love that we have so many ways with connecting!

And yes, .. Mr. Man was behind me a lot yesterday. Usually meowing, but this moment he was quite. I'm surprized I noticed him.