The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 18, 2014

Jamie

And with that, winter has arrived! It was very pretty in the morning, especially with my twinkie lights on, but I'm glad I didn't have to go out in the evening. The wind was howling!


Shannon

I went back for more. Although I got a few things that I liked on Sunday with the members day, I kind of fizzled on energy and the crowd got to be too much. So I went in for a quick look and got a few more things and now feel totally set for a while. Yay!


Suzie

I was out for a walk yesterday and the hood was packed with cars up and down our main strip so the madness inside Value Village must have been wild. I decided to forego anymore shopping and went and got groceries at markets instead. I'm thrilled with what I already had so this was a win for me.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Jamie, that looks so BRRRRRish! I'm glad you didn't have to go out at night while the wind was howling too.

Shannon, I am so glad you got to go back! I'm curious, was the crowd worse on Monday? I assumed it would be but maybe I was wrong?

Regardless, so glad you got to go both days and feel like you really got what you needed for a while.

Shannon said...

What an awesome wintery picture Jamie! It's feels like it's starting super early this year. I hope the wind isn't as howl-y tonight.

Wow ... you went by but didn't go in VV? I'm impressed Suzie! I guess you got what you needed on the first round and have time for other shopping, woohoo!

I went in and out quickly on Monday and it was actually about the same as when we started on Sunday, which was very busy, but not insane. I went in the early afternoon, which is a pretty good time. Once it gets to after-work, it's madness.