The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30, 2014

Jamie

Today was a complete wash for me! I filmed the Behind the Scenes and was literally falling asleep while I was editing it and getting it up and out there. It was pretty much a "stay in bed" kind of day and I am really, really hoping to feel better soon.


Shannon

I've been having a lot of fun playing little games on my phone, but recently I've been stuck on the same level for days and it was driving me bananas. And both of the games I play, I couldn't get past a level! I almost gave up, but decided I would just enjoy playing the level over and over again until I got the happy face of victory. And today I did. With *both* games. Finally! Woohoo :)


Suzie

My Old Navy purchases arrived! And funny, when I went through everything I realized, hey, that's my palette! Strong bold colours (with that diner green I love and some stripes). I finally have colourful long sleeve shirts! And the shirts are quite long which is so nice, my other shirts are all dull colours and short. I'm getting there and what deals I got! Cheaper than Value Village!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, I think the "happy face of victory" is the antithesis of the "blue screen of death"! And wow, she looks OTT happy. Love it! WTG for making it to the next level. Interesting that that happened as you decided to just enjoy playing for fun :)

That's awesome to see your palette come together in front of you, Suzie! Very exciting. And not only the colours, but the fit that works for you too. And at a great price. Old Navy FTW!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Jamie, I really hope you're feeling better soon. Definitely rest time which must be frustrating after all this time.

Shannon, I can see why that game is so addictive and good for you for just going and having fun with it. And then getting to the next level. How awesome is that?

I had no idea that it was my palette. I especially like having strong contrast with the pale against the dark.

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry to hear it was such a challenging day Jamie, these sickies really have latched on hard! Rest is good, I hope it helps.

I'm so glad you got an awesome Old Navy order Suzie! I love being able to get great deals there and it's a great way to see what your palette is too, woohoo!!! Pale against dark, that's an interesting combo. I can see you rocking that big time.

I love the happy joy face the little character gets in the game! Too bad a few levels up I got totally flummoxed again. This is why I play more than 1 game at a time :)