The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, October 20, 2014

October 19, 2015: Random

Jamie 

I love that this feels really random but also is a picture that I took today. Justin and I went out for a walk and found this great window full of robots! What an unexpected treat - and totally random!

 Thrift Store Wisdom

Suzie

This was in my Value Village today when I was shopping for clothes. I love the "heart" with LIKE beside it. I came home with sporty, gothic, bohemian clothes. I have come to realize, there are many sides of me. And that's OK.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Absolutely!! I love how shopping at places like Value Village can make it easier to discover and express multiple sides of you! We are complex beings!!

Shannon said...

A window full of robots, that really is something you don't find every day! I wonder if it's Halloween related Jamie.

Thrift for life! I love that. I'm glad you got out to your VV Suzie, and realizing there are more clothing sides to you is fascinating. I can relate to that.

Suzie Ridler said...

Totally reminds me of Wally! Reg would LOVE those! Very random and super cool.

It's true, thrift shopping allows us to explore so much about ourselves.