The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

Jamie

Sticking with the flower theme for just a bit longer. I guess it's that time of year! These beauties are actually at Tanya's. We spent the day together yesterday spending time working through her business and then through mine. It was awesome. Working on stuff like that is one of my very favourite things to do. Though I have to admit I was pretty moody when we were slogging through some of my stuff. There are some changes coming at Jamie Ridler Studios!



Shannon

Still in crazy festival mode and trying to process all the amazing short films. So many exciting ones to enjoy! The programs I saw yesterday were The Family Compact and Creative Control and as I exclaimed in my vlog last night I realized it is 100% true that of course I would go to these as I am from, and a part of, a family of creatives!

Suzie

Sorry! Life is very weird and had an unexpected turn yesterday. Reg is home today (long story) and so I haven't had time to upload photos of me making chocolates but I am fine. 

4 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Wow, with the shape and size of that flower photo Jamie I thought it was a pic of a slide! Wild to see the pretty flowers and awesome to hear slogging though stuff although moody is happening! Looking forward to seeing some changes :)

No worries Suzie! Excited to hear that you made chocolates and will enjoy the pics when they pop up :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Those flowers are stunning! And that photo reminds me of how Mom takes flower photos. Well done Jamie!

Shannon, gotta check out your vlog, that film sounds awesome.

Thanks Shannon! A crazy day today, can't wait to share chocolates with you tomorrow. I'm already exhausted today!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's okay, Suzie. I'll just imagine you making chocolates. Yum! hehe.

And LOL, Shannon, what a great realization. Awesome. hehe. I'm still giggling about it.

That's funny about the photo, Suzie. It's so soft and gentle and like an early morning. It has mom's style written all over it! I thought it suited the style of the moment and these begonias.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's okay, Suzie. I'll just imagine you making chocolates. Yum! hehe.

And LOL, Shannon, what a great realization. Awesome. hehe. I'm still giggling about it.

That's funny about the photo, Suzie. It's so soft and gentle and like an early morning. It has mom's style written all over it! I thought it suited the style of the moment and these begonias.