The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26, 2012


Jamie

Yesterday was a wildly productive day here at Jamie Ridler Studios. We've made major progress on the guidebook and the e-book. It is so exciting to see these beauties just about ready to fly out into the world. I really hope that people will love them! Jackie, Lisa and I have put our hearts into them!



Shannon

The week beginning with organizing, planning, tea and a sleeping cat. Thank goodness he was sleeping because otherwise he'd be on all the paper!


Suzie

We finally got some sun yesterday so I checked out my garden. On the left you can see my bush beans coming up from the ground. Very exciting! And my mock orange tree was still in bloom, I thought I would miss it while I was away. And it is getting so tall! A new crop of strawberries are in too, gotta go pick some today. 

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, lots of busy-ness going on and organization, love it! I was just glad to get groceries done and check out my garden.

Shannon said...

It's so cool to see so much growing, starting and blooming for all of us!