The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30, 2012

Jamie

Needed to get out for a walk yesterday, even if it was crazy hot! I smiled when I walked past this apartment building and saw that they were all decked out for Canada Day! Working for myself, I often forget that it's a holiday. I'm going to remember to have burgers and a beer on Monday though!



Suzie

I love having movies and books come in on Friday at the library to give me stuff to do. I actually got more than this but the librarian was off picking them up when I took the photo. BTW, YouTube 4 You is totally out of date. I'm enjoying the Make Videos That Don't Suck one and Chris' Art of Non-Conformity also came in, woot!

1 comment:

A little Minx said...

Wow thats nice =) Hope your burger tasted nice =) Have a great day. =)