The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 5, 2016



Shannon

It was so excited to finish all the books I was reading right at the end of June, because it meant I could pick and choose a whole new set of what I want to read for July. And here is that pile'o'books! It makes my nightstand feel very small!




Suzie

What a weird day. I wake up to find out my special appointment where I get my tests results was cancelled. Horrible pain day but I make it to the meeting and then walk all the way to our market and realize that everything I need to buy is HEAVY! I get home and the important delivery for a post that was supposed to arrive, never arrived. Weird day.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I had an appointment cancelled recently too... and not by me! Isn't it weird when that happens? Glad you got some stuff, but sorry to hear it was so heavy Suzie. What weird day!

Suzie Ridler said...

That is a lot of books Shannon and OMG, you're going to read The Odyssey?! Wow, so impressed!

It is weird when they cancel! It was a family emergency so I understand but waiting more than a week for the test results... Damn, it's tough. At least I had today to get some rest in.