The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016



Shannon

Holiday weekend time! Although I couldn't get out cuz of my knee (grr!) this awesome holiday weekend dinner made it's way to me. Thank you Jamie and Justin! It was nice to spend some holiday time together in spirit.





Suzie

It was kind of a weird long weekend. We started off with celebrating Canada Day and then going out for coffee. Then, I got really sick to my stomach from being so over-tired and busy. I rested a lot but then Sunday managed to go out to Central Park for a walk. We also stopped by Kin's, my favourite market, for lots of fresh produce. I need more quiet days like this but this week is going to be busy. Again! Argh!!!
SaveSave

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Shannon, your knee has been quite bad, hasn't it? I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad food and family came to you though.

Shannon said...

Whoaaaaaa that is a gorgeous picture Suzie!!! So Green!! I'm so sorry to hear you got over tired and had a yucky tummy :( Resting is good, as are walks! I hope you can get some quiet days in the future.

And yep, my knee as totally been consistently having issues. Sigh. I will be getting it checked out.

Suzie Ridler said...

Isn't that a crazy green?! Sorry to hear about your knee Shannon. That totally sucks.