The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016



Shannon

The big event of the day was getting out to the eye doctor. I tried to get a good shot of my crazy dilated pupils, but none of them quite worked out. So I bring you... the letter F!


Suzie

After one of the longer nights of my life I had very little energy to do anything! But, I had shrimp that I had to cook and so I finally made a pressure cooker risotto and it was astoundingly delicious. I worked really hard on the photography for the post (this is a cell phone photo) and it is going to be a beauty of a recipe to share. Next week. Think I need a blogging break.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That looks delicious Suzie! I'm so glad the shrimp risotto recipe worked out. Wow, a blogging break? I think we all need those every once in a while.