The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014

Jamie

Another day, another adventure in Holland! Yesterday we travelled to palace 'Het Loo", in Apeldoorn , house of King Willem III, king of England and the Netherlands, married to Queen Marie Stuart, of England . I loved this big entryway of trees. Afterwards we drove to a town called Arnhem and had dinner along the river in view of the bridge that the movie A Bridge Too Far is about.

Shannon

I had a long, busy day yesterday but still decided to get out and journal for a bit. I don't think anything I wrote made any sense, but I'm still glad I did it.



Suzie

When we were at IKEA I almost bought a giant stovetop espresso maker. Mine is made of aluminum so I don't feel comfortable using it. But I didn't need one so huge. Yesterday when Reg was rigging things up for new curtains he suggested I go for a walk because it would take some time. And of course, I found THIS! A small stainless steel stovetop espresso maker at Value Village. Reg couldn't believe it when I got back. The synchronicity we have been experiencing has bend amazing.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, what a gorgeous photo and space! The history you are experiencing is stunning and I love seeing it.

Way to go Shannon! Journal babbling is still a good thing, LOL.

Late add from me! I keep forgetting how behind in time we are on the west coast.

Shannon said...

OH my goodness Jamie, the pictures from Holland continue to be absolutely gorgeous! What a beautifully royal day!

Suzie you totally have the Midas Touch in Value Village! How wonderful to find just exactly what you needed. Delightful!

Hehe, journal babbling *is* good. I do find myself craving what I thought of today as a "useful writing practice", that being one where I could...use the writing. Even being able to read it would be a grand step in the right direction.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm so glad I've been able to share some of Holland. It has been absolutely beautiful and we have been so lucky with the weather!

Shannon, I'm glad you got out for coffee. You know, your time in the coffee shop is one of my favourite parts of your Document Your Life, hehe.

Suzie, that's amazing! What another great reinforcement that luck is turning your way! Wonderful! And how cool is it that you're near a Value Village!