The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10, 2014

Jamie 

As I walked over to Tanya's yesterday I was delighted to see signs of spring! What a joy to see these little green shoots starting to show up.
 

Suzie

The other day I dyed my hair this dark auburn but it sometimes looks almost a bright pink. I had to wait until there was some natural light to take photos and it looks normal here but it is quite dramatic. I haven't figured out if I like it yet. I'm also very glum because I had a flare yesterday and was in a lot of pain.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's so exciting to try a new colour. Sometimes it takes a while to settle in and see how it feels on us. I imagine with feeling so uncomfortable that's distracting too. I hope you're feeling better soon, Suzie, and that you like your hair!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay spring! Oh I can just imagine your joy Jamie.

It's true, I'm not always good with change too and it's weird that it's different colours depending on where I am. I think I am warming up to it though. As long as it doesn't go that copper colour, I think I'm OK.

Shannon said...

Woohoo! It feels like the tides are turning and the seasons changing is such a good reminder. Totally wonderful to see the green peeking through and liveliness around.

What were you doing for with the new colour? I hope it settles to a colour you like! Your hair really takes to the light Suzie and does that different-colour-in-different-situation thing. It's moody! Sorry to hear about the flare :(