The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

Jamie

Of course the big focus yesterday was getting Shannon moved. I'm still in a bit of amazement about how smoothly things went! A lot of that is due to Shannon's extraordinary preparation! The movers were great. Ordering boxes was brilliant. Auntie Laima and Uncle Meinhard helped - and so did the weather. The day was glorious! The move was done by 3:00 except for the inevitable pizza eating, which came a little bit later.




Suzie

Bye bye dishwasher! I was so happy when I heard it crunch in the garbage truck. I wasn't sure they would take it. Now we have to find one that fits! Also, had a busy day filming in my kitchen. What a crazy-busy week!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I gather that's the stuff of Shannon's that did not go into storage?! Well done Shannon and thank you Jamie and everyone else for helping. I am so glad that is done and now you can all rest for a bit.

Late ad from me! I'm working on a spooky video about a haunted house and I just lose myself when I work on videos.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's exactly it, Suzie. I'm so glad it's done too and really, it was probably the smoothest move of any, which was awesome!

Yay you for getting your dishwasher out. Maybe that will be the beginning of a shift in energy too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, a smooth move, that's a rarity! And I am so glad to hear it.

Oh I hope so. I could really do with a positive shit in energy and we bought a new dishwasher over the weekend. Yay!

Shannon said...

Awww, thanks for that pic Jamie it makes me feel like I got to post in this post! And, yep, that is the stuff that I'm taking with (cat included of course, even though he is outside the lines). It doesn't look like that much and I still can't tell if it is that much! But being done by 3pm totally rocked it.

I'm so thrilled they picked up your dishwasher Suzie, you must be so thankful to have it gone. What an ordeal!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay to new dishwasher and new energy!

And to keeping the cat, even if he is outside the lines.