The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013

Jamie

There may be a few "rewind" oriented days as I set myself to getting through the slides. They are such a treasure! There are so many that none of us have seen. Yesterday I spent the entire night tucked into working through the early days of me. Shannon, I'll be sure to get some early days of you next!



Shannon


I'm (literally) getting down to the nitty gritty!


Suzie

Yesterday was spent entirely working on the Turducken post, it took over my life! So I am putting up a photo I took of the Haunted House Reg and I went to over the weekend. I am putting together a video post about it. It was crazy. I even got attacked by a clown with an air horn. Lots of screaming!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Ack! Not a clown, Suzie! Oh my! Looking forward to that video.

Holy cow, Shannon, you really are. Those would make great jewellery, hehe, or fridge magnets! It's going to feel so good to rest and relax when all of this is done!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Jamie, those photos are amazing and yes, please keep sharing, such treasures. It's nice to see Mom and Dad happy too and you as a super cute and adorable baby! :)

Those are the minute details indeed Shannon, that's awesome. You are so close!

I know, clowns! Of all things! And one kind of bullied me and I kept saying get away and he didn't so I pushed him and said sorry.

Shannon said...

What an awesome picture Jamie! You look delightful and happy with Mom and Dad, I'm so thankful that we are getting to see the slides. Thank you so much for continuing to scan like a mad woman! It's been so great to see so many treasures :)

Suzie I loved the Turducken video! I cant' believe you tried it, wow that really is a foodie adventure. BOO to clowns attacking you though.. yikes!