The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 5, 2016


Suzie

The sun they promised never really came out yesterday but the rain halted and I got out for a walk. I discovered these HUGE mushrooms right down the street from me, I have never seen anything like them. The colours, the size... Absolutely amazing. I picked up some food and rested for most of the day. It has been a long and busy week.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, those mushrooms don't even look real Suzie! I thought they were like, harvesty post-Halloween decorations. I hear you on long weeks, I feel like we've all got hit with that these days!

Suzie Ridler said...

You know I wasn't sure they were real either until I saw some others had been kicked over.