The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23, 2016

Jamie

Because the way my schedule worked out this week, I was able to start work on the final Journal Sampler class early. It's quite an experience looking over my Collage 365 journals and I sincerely hope people get a lot out of the practice. I even took some time to catch up on my current one! (I have to say, us getting together for stART and A&F on Mondays is really good for me!)


Shannon

I can't believe how much I love watching squirrels run up the trees to the roof. I missed it ALL summer long. Now the trees are bare enough that I get to see them run around all the time!




Suzie

It is officially cold and wet now (below 10C) and I went all the way to the market to get ingredients for some dishes and came home soaking wet and realized I was also out of skim milk powder which is not an easy ingredient to find. I probably have to go to the Superstore or the Bulk Barn to get it and now I can't use the ingredients I bought. I really have to get rain pants. This is getting ridiculous. Threw off my whole day and have been grumpy ever since. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that picture of your Journals Jamie, it says so much ! How wonderful that you could get to the collage journal lesson early. I can't wait to see it!

Oh that is so sucky to not have an ingredient you need Suzie! The weather can be so frustrating when it interferes with regs like groceries. I hope you can find a way to get stuff that's dryer and easier!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, those journals are unbelievable! And so glad that getting together Mondays works.

Shannon, I love the squirrel pics and I would be excited too. One nice thing about the leaves falling.

Thanks Shannon. It's just a tough time of year and I have to make do with what I got which means, um, not baking, at least not yet.