The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016



Shannon

Whelp, it took me a little while to get to it (a year.. or is it years?), but I finally watched all of Lost Girl. I had only missed the last half of the final season, but being the re-watcher that I am I started back at the beginning so it took quite a while. I have so many good memories of watching this show, it was one of the first ones that we talked about on Hexed! Although the earlier season were definitely my faves, it was nice to see where they took the story and how they finished up the series.



Suzie

The more I try and go out and do things the more disappointed I seem to get. CandyTown SUCKED and here I am cold and soaked to the bone after going downtown for a candy festival that had very little candy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Suzie I am so sorry to hear you had such an awful experience. What a day :(

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Shannon, that's a big one! You and I are going to have to have a talk about Lost Girl and maybe you can tell me how it ended. Closure would be nice and I would love to hear your take on it. Yes, we did talk through almost the whole show with Hexed!

Thanks Shannon. It was quite heartbreaking. I think I might have to stop going to events for a while. Too hard, especially when they suck.