The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016

Jamie

Well, Sunday turned into a marvellous day! Shannon and I met up bright and early to get to the 50% off Value Village sale. You can see we were pretty successful :) I had some time to start my next junk journal and Justin and I went to see The Arrival, which we both thought was awesome. What a great way to wrap up the weekend, especially considering that I hadn't been feeling well and Justin's been really sick!


Shannon

I am always thankful when I can get out to the Value Village half off sale. Timing was perfect as I was struggling with my winter wardrobe, but now I think I'm pretty much set (and I don't think those bags are *all* mine ;).



Suzie

It was a struggle to figure out whether or not to go to Fan Expo this year and there was a ton of disappointment but there were some highlights. This Lucifer Q&A was awesome and I am so glad I was there to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Value Village sale for the win! It was so fun to have a VV adventure Jamie. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed he movie. It's been getting great reviews, I can't wait to see it!

What an awesome video Suzie! It was so wonderful to see the cast of Lucifer. I'm so sorry to hear that some of the the experience of the con was very trying. I'm glad there were some highlights as well.

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so glad you liked the Lucifer video Shannon! It was so cool to watch the show this week after seeing the two interviewed.