The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

Jamie

It was so great to get out to choir last night! We sang True Colours and it was just beautiful. I'm still leaving at break because of my Thursday morning workouts but I am always glad when I get there. Suzie, I hope we'll get a chance to go when you're here!

Shannon

I was seriously this close to posting yet *another* TV picture, but I couldn't do it. So.... let's go with a random :)



Suzie

On a subconscious level I must be nervous about the class on Thursday because I could not sleep last night. I decided to focus on making these butternut squash raviolis instead and it was a bit of a nightmare. Lots of screw ups to get to this point. At least it was delicious!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love that photo, Shannon. The colours are awesome. What's the red and yellow?

I'm cheering for you, Suzie! You can do it. I'm sorry your distraction turned out to be a pig! I'm glad it was yummy though - and the picture is lovely too.

Wish me luck too. I'm speaking on a panel at Fresh Collective today! I'm sure there will be pictures tomorrow :)

Shannon said...

Yay for getting out to choir Jamie! That is such a great song, I'm so glad it was a good experience getting out there. And WTG for being so committed to getting out to the gym, I'm so impressed.

Wow there is no way you could tell from that picture that there were any screw ups with that yummy looking food Suzie! Looks so beautiful. And YAY for it being delicious, woohoo!

The yellow and red on the pic are flames from a dragon breathing! Pretty vibrant eh?

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I am so impressed you get to choir at all with that crazy schedule of yours. And yes, I hope I can go when I am there too, we'll have to see. Hope the Fresh Collective day went well!

Shannon, that is wild, what the heck is that? How did you photograph dragon breath, LOL.

Thank you, those are the only ones that survived. They were wonderful but most of it ended up in the compost.