The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016

Jamie

What a treat for us to wrap up this weekend with dinner at Shannon's! Great conversation and delicious food is just a perfect way to spend a Sunday!


Shannon

It was lovely to have Jamie and Justin over for dinner last night! And they brought flowers :) I love them so much! So pretty! It's been really nice having people over for visits, and I can wait for Suzie to have her turn!!


Suzie

My weekend was quite quiet until Sunday when we drove down to the Stanley Park area and rented bikes to go around the seawall! We actually got a tandem bike but that was a disaster, there was no way I could make it work (which I feared) but I was determined to get around the damn wall so we brought it back and traded it in for two bikes instead. So glad we did. It was amazing. I haven't been on a bike in 16 years and with designated bike routes I don't have to worry about cars. It was one of the most freeing things I have done in a long time. I used to love riding a bike. I might just have to get one of my own.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It was a lovely visit and a great meal, Shannon! What a treat. I almost posted flower pics too, hehe, but found I had taken something else as well.

Wow, Suzie, I am so impressed! That is just amazing. What a wonderful experience to have. I'm so glad you did it!

Suzie Ridler said...

So glad you could all get together and what pretty flowers!

Thanks Jamie, it was quite an emotional experience for me, so glad it had a happy ending.

Shannon said...

Aha! You found my new home for the finger puppets, Jamie! It was such a treat to have you and Justin over for fun times and good convo! Haha, Flower pics are hard to resist, I'm glad there was something else to share!

Whoa... bike riding and sea walls? Wowza! And a tandem bike? Talk about adventure, Suzie! Never tried one of those. That's awesome they have designated bike lanes, and how wonderful to enjoy riding one after so many years. They are pretty amazing.

Shannon said...

Suzie I can't wait til you are here and we can post tons of pics of all the adventures we'll all have!!!