The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, September 18, 2015

September 18, 2015

Jamie 

What a relief to have Escher home safe and sound. It was so hard to leave him overnight in emergency but I knew it was best. He was so terrified I thought he'd hide under the bed for three days but instead he just seems glad to be home. Wonderful!
 

Shannon

I almost have no pictures from this day! But if it's a weekday, I have my morning pages pic. So here is that!


Suzie

Been having lots of fun making jewelry and picking up stuff for the boutique. I have a friend who might want to buy this piece and if not, it'll go up some time next week. I love how the back of this belt piece I bought looks so much like a High Tea tray. Oh and I made those cinnamon buns myself! Seriously, I am having so much fun. Just wish my pain wasn't so bad. It was a sad day on Thursday but I tried to stay positive and keeping going. Just wish I had heard from Reg about the funeral.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry to hear it was such a challenging day at a challenging time. I'm glad you had some High Tea Gypsy goodness to help cheer you up. I can't believe that is a belt buckle, is it backwards? It totally looks like a tray!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What a day. Shannon, there's something so reassuring about your good morning, pics! I always appreciate them :)

Suzie, it's wonderful to see your creativity and energy at the boutique! How creative to turn a belt into a tray! You seriously rock.

Our thoughts were also with you and Reg today. I hope everything was as good as it can be.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad to see Escher doing so much better Jamie! He seems to be quite more relaxed at home now. I'm sure he was *thrilled* when you came to pick him up. YAY.