The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19, 2015



Shannon

Long day, but it was good to have a journal pitstop to get some writing done. And to have a scone, of course! So sweet :)


Suzie

My friend Stephanie came over so we could make her Grandma's scones! I could not sleep the night before and came down with a horrific nightmare but I managed to get through it and have a great time and help her out. It was tough though but her Grandmother's scones won the battle. We tested them against ones in the Purity Cookbook and it was fascinating to see the difference in the techniques and how they turned out.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh that is a good day, especially because of the journalling and scone Shannon.

Suzie Ridler said...

Hey, we both shared scones! I'm going to have to make an icing for mine. They need them!

Shannon said...

What the heck is a Purity Cookbook? I'm glad to hear one of the recipes panned out! And what a beautiful scone that is. Amazing that not only did we both have scones, I also had a strawberry scone! Amazing.

Suzie Ridler said...

It's a classic old Canadian cookbook Jamie got me! That's true, we did both have strawberry scones, how wild is that?!