The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014

Jamie

My studio has just exploded into creative chaos! I spent some time tucked into my journal and also creating some farewell packages to some dear friends.


Shannon

I was really happy to do a vlog that was just about whatever I wanted to talk about, and that I had actually seen some new films and finished a book and could share about it. And I made some cards for The Hose and The Maze Runner, which was fun to do. I think I might keep that up.



Suzie

It was awesome shooting stART with you two yesterday! And how wonderful my crafts room doesn't look like a completely disaster anymore. We're getting close to having to move everything around again for staging so I will enjoy my crafts room while I can.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Looks like yesterday was a creative day for a lot of us! :)

Shannon said...

Wow, creativity everywhere Jamie! I love that pic and how rich and wonderful it feels overflowing with energy.

Enjoying while you can sounds like a good plan Suzie! And I have a great time recording stART - so much fun to see what everyone is up to.