The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 22, 2016

Jamie

The raccoons really were the big excitement yesterday. It was so weird sitting here working and suddenly hearing the coo of raccoons. The cats were glued to the window while these 4 babies dug into the eavestroughs and did some play fighting. I sincerely hope they move along to somewhere safe and sound.


Shannon

Busy day out yesterday, and kind of overdid it. Sad face. And obviously my resistances were down because this was my interpretation of "lunch" on the grocery list. Um... not much nutrition there, Shannon! Save for the strawberries. Oh well, next time I'll be clearer and hopefully I won't by a treat instead of a meal.


Suzie

Today we went to the market for produce and I had some time to add finishing touches to pieces, including adding "sprinkles" to my Pop-Tart Cell Phone Cozy. The rest of the day kind of sucked.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Long days can do that Shannon and yay for croissants and strawberries! Looks like you had High Tea for lunch which is such a treat.

Shannon said...

Oh my ... raccoons in the hood! I bet the cats have found their new favourite TV show! But for serious, Jamie, I hope they don't stick around.

That is the cutest phone cozy Suzie! I love that you fashioned one after a pop tart. The sprinkles are amazing.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Lol, I love how both of your posts have sweet treats!

I'm sorry it was such a taxing day, Shannon. I hope that you feel restored soon. :)

Suzie, I totally love your phone cozy! The sprinkles totally create magic. You've really created something special. Every time I see it I smile.

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, they are crazy close! And I bet the cats are freaking out!

Thank you. It's so rare that I make something that comes out exactly as I wanted it too. :)