The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, February 5, 2016

February 5, 2016

Jamie

It was so wonderful to host the first ever studio forum yesterday. What a joy to be in creative conversation with such generous creatives about how they journal, why and more. It was a lively and fun hour that led to many great ideas and possibilities!


Shannon

The move is getting closer and closer!! Yesterday was a lot of finalizing, and here are the FINAL paint colours! When I see them in pictures they seem so light, but in the apartment they are perfect.



Suzie

Thursdays are awesome but tough. I have clay class and then D&D. I tried quitting D&D but I just couldn't do it. I really enjoy this group and I get the night off of making dinner. My friend Reuben used his 3D printer to print this base out for me and then I gave him the funds to pick up a female Tiefling! They are extremely hard to find, especially ones that aren't offensive. She isn't a sorcerer but she is damn cool.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

What a positive day for us all, yay!!!

Shannon said...

The studio forum on journalling was amazing Jamie! So much great energy, a wide range of journalling experiences and everyone was so excited to be there. It was so much fun!!

Wow, you had something made from a 3D printer? That is amazing Suzie!! I am so impressed! I'm glad you found an awesome female Tiefling to go with it :) I totally understand what you mean about having long days. I find that a challenge, but sometimes all the goodness you get up to is so worth it.