The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016



Shannon

I'm continuing to do initiate the new place with normal-like stuff, and most recently that was with cooking "food"! It was more of a slap dash of easy-to-get-ready stuff, but it got me to test out the stove are as well as the much more exciting rice cooker which I got for my birthday! Turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! Next up... the oven!


Suzie

Been a while since I made lunch just for me so I had sundried tomato and almond pesto with bowtie pasta and chicken sausage. Yum!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a food oriented day for both of Suzie! This looks like a delightful lunch. Almond pesto... wow, never heard of that! This looks really yummy, I've been farmers-plate'in it all week :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes, foodie-day indeed Shannon! That's so cool you got the rice cooker for your bday and I hope the oven-cooking goes well.

These days, who can afford pine nuts to make pesto? Pesto is just a raw sauce made with nuts so I thought, why not?!