The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 27, 2016



Shannon

I didn't take many pictures today as it was the final pre-move day and I was doing lots of shifting, cleaning and clearing in anticipation of the arrival of my stuff. I can't quite believe it. I should have taken more pictures of how spacious it is, because it will become very full, very fast. One to the next step in this adventure!!



Suzie

Friday was all about the ultrasound which was very long, painful but at least it was thorough. I have no idea what these are pictures of but I sneaked a photo in to capture the big event of the day. Very grateful my morning appointments are now over. Still have a lot ahead but no more fasting!!!!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Good luck with the final stage of the move Shannon!!!

Late add from me.

Shannon said...

Wow, I've not seen an ultrasound in a while. I'm impressed you sneaked a picture of it! and Ye-haw for no more fasting, that's always a challenge. I hope you get to hear some good results of the test soon.