The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4, 2016

Jamie

Well, I didn't get a great picture but I did have a great evening at the 5-year celebration night at choir. We sang I'm on Fire by Bruce Springsteen - and also Happy Birthday to Choir ;)


Shannon

I am going to miss waking up with kittens on me! Only a few more sleeps until moving, I can't quite believe it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Choir! It's so awesome that you got to celebrate their 5 year birthday!! Woohoo!! That's so wonderful Jamie :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Awesome you got out to choir Jamie and Shannon, it's true, life without the kittens will be quite the transition.

I have no idea why I didn't post a photo... Wonder what happened to me that day?