The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2, 2016

Jamie

To celebrate our wedding anniversary Justin and I took two days off to spend together. There's so much going on it really was hard to completely unplug but we did have a wonderful breakfast down in the beach and a great walk along the boardwalk.


Shannon

Mail day! I was so excited to receive this in the mail today, Marina sent it to me as she upgraded to the super-dooper collectors edition. I guess now I have no excuse not to finish the first season.


2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is awesome Shannon! And how sweet of Marina. :)

We just did groceries yesterday, nothing exciting.

Shannon said...

I was crazy excited that she sent this too me, so sweet.

Groceries are good! Important to have food, exciting or not :)