The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3, 2015


Shannon

After month off my game of reading War and Peace, I have picked it back up. I would really, really, really like to finish it by the end of the year. Even though I already have a paper copy, I bought it on Kindle because it is so much easier to read a big book this way. And bonus, they had the exact same edition so the page numbers are the same and I can switch between paper and Kindle if I wish!


Suzie

We are still working hard at figuring out the sleeping situation for Christmas so we drove out to Coquitlam to buy a cot for Jason. We were going to get a fold out couch for Dad but I was unsure so we drove home. It was so dark and rainy but at least we got this done. Oh and my blood work. So sick of blood work.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that where ever you got the cot also sells and awesome array of stickers. Now that's a variety of options. And way to go to get stuff ready for Dad and Jason's visit, I'm sure they will appreciate you guys making their sleeping arrangments comfy.

Shannon said...

Late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

It was at JYSK Shannon, you never know what's going to be there. We still have to figure out what to do about Dad's sleeping situation but we're working on it.

You know, getting War & Peace electronically is so smart. One of the biggest books out there so smart choice Shannon!