The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 10, 2015


Shannon

I thought I didn't have a pic for the day, but low and behold..... CAKE PIC. Yes, I always take pics of food to instagram and share on Facebook, so even if I forget to take other pics I usually have a pic of something I ate! This nutella cheesecake I made for Jamie's Bday and oh my...yummy goodness it is.


Suzie

Other than having the doctor's appointment from hell I also did a product review of these MASSIVE corn nuts! I am glad I managed to fit it in before the appointment. I am grateful for being able to do product reviews because my life is so full of tests and appointments... I never get a chance to make anything these days. At least I have corn nuts to write about, LOL.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy moly, those corn nuts really are huge!! I'm glad the product reviews are helping at a time when things are busy with less-fun-than-corn-nuts stuff :)

Late (food related!) add from me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

That Nutella cheesecake looks amazing!!! Where did you get the recipe Shannon?