The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, 2015



Shannon

I'm officially past the halfway point in War and Peace, woohoo!!!! I'm still working towards finishing it by the end of the year, and I've found a pretty good pace for it that's a pretty enjoyable although still pretty dedicated. I'm working hard not to do the mental math each day on how much it left divided by number of days sans holidays, and that is HARD. I'm going to just trust that I can finish it at this nice pace, and deal with it if I don't (or not deal with it if I do). The book is pretty amazing, although I sometimes can feel that the author is telling the reading something an it's not the plot. I pick it up when it's overt, but other times I know I'm missing it. Oh well, I'm enjoying it and that's good enough for me!



Suzie

Haven't written a rant in a while but things have been so hard I wrote Merry Christmas & Kiss My Foodie… This hamburger at McD's was terrible, having to go to the hospital... I am really trying to not be a Grinch but it's been harder. Gotta work on that Christmas spirit.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I am so sorry things have been so rough Suzie, and on a Foodie front too :( I didn't even know that McDonald's had a new hamburger out. And one thing about the Grinch, is that he does come around in the end :) Da who dor hey da who dor hey!

Suzie Ridler said...

I would be very relieved not to be a Grinch this year! :)